Monday, February 15, 2010

Optionality

So I started the search for my invitations. Ugh. I was quickly discouraged after going into Paper Source and finding that all the invitations I loved were WAY out of my price range. $1000++ ?? Um, I don’t think so. So. I think I may have found an option. Except that option presents more options: Etsy.com, oh how I can quickly lose hours of my time browsing through your amazing handcrafted options. So far, I have narrowed it down to the following:
Letterpress light! Not sure how this looks in person, but letterpress look for half the price – that has me interested!

Letterpress: More expensive, but it’s the real deal


These options actually made my heart skip a beat, though they might be too girly for the fiance


Mums the word from PEAKaBOODesign. Too busy I think..but look at the prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment